With the start of a new year comes a surge of new year resolutions and reflections of the past year. Though I think this is a great time to revisit your goals, I also believe a new year is not needed to start making changes. Today I wanted to share a few things I would like to incorporate and achieve more of in my life.
1. Travel more – this seems to always be on everyone’s to-do list, but it’s something I used to do a lot more of when I was younger and as I got older found it harder to incorporate into my lifestyle.
2. Eat healthier – though I’m not the biggest fan of junk food I do eat a ridiculous amount of candy.
3. Read more books.
4. Live more in the moment.
5. Establish a decent sleeping pattern – this will make getting up in the morning much easier.
6. Make my bed in the morning – sounds silly, but it’s a habit that I never picked up.
7. Reflect more on the positive in my life – even if it’s just five minutes a day.
8. Be more spontaneous – I’m a huge planner and need details for everything, but there’s beauty in spontaneity and just doing something completely different.
9. Spend less time procrastinating.
10. Lastly remember “If you can believe in something great, you can achieve something great.”
Let me know what you’re aiming to do more of!