Getting gifts for guys is something I struggle with all the time, it’s either I know exactly what to get or absolutely have no clue. Putting this gift guide together was extremely helpful for me and hope it will be for you too. And just like I noted in the last gift guide, though the title is ‘His’ these gifts can be for anyone who would enjoy them. Here are my top picks for the ‘His’ holiday gift guide:
1. The Luckies of London ‘Travelogue’ Travel Journal is great for the traveler. It’s a journal that allows you to document your adventures and includes these cool maps where they can scratch-off where they have been/are going.
2. Just because beer is better consumed in the “Fifty Places to Drink Beer Before You Die” (according to Chris Santella). This book features the top locations to drink beer around the world.
3. This is great for the person who loves going to gym or just getting into fitness, the Birchbox Limited Edition Smarter Workout Box includes everyday gym bag essentials.
4. Who doesn’t love cozy slippers?! The UGG ‘Ascot’ Suede Slippers are super comfy and (should be) an in-house essential. They are also available is a range of dark and neutral colors.
5. These Bose SoundSport In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones are good for everyday use, but amazing for doing things on the go. A bonus is that they are sweat and weather resistant - great for outdoor runners.
6. In my opinion you can never go wrong with a nice duffel bag, there are many options available and my pick is the Vince Camuto ‘Mestr’ Duffel Bag. It’s made with water resistant nylon and has waterproof compartments, great for the gym or an overnight trip.