Stocking stuffers are my favorite things to buy during the holiday season. They are the smaller random items that on their own might seem odd, but in a stocking they are perfect! Last, but definitely not least, here is the stocking stuffer holiday gift guide:
1. Anyone can benefit from cord organizers, they are especially great to organize headphones.
2. This Star Sign Trinket Dish is just so cute I had to include it! Would make a great jewelry holder.
4. For the baker in the group, this custom cookie stamp will make cookies look extra special.
5. This one has to be my favorites, the carry-on cocktail kit, nothing like being your own bartender in a flight! They come in a range of different cocktails (rum hot toddy, bloody mary, moscow mule, etc.)
6. I’m all about giving gifts that have a personalized touch; card holders are perfect because they can easily be monogrammed. The Cuyana leather card holder comes in a range of colors and is amazing quality.
7. For something different try homemade bagels with this Everything Bagel Making Kit.
8. For the beauty lover, this Deborah Lippmann Ice Queen Duet Nail Polish Set makes for the perfect festive holiday look.
This concludes my holiday gift guides for 2016, let me know what if you found these helpful and what are some gifts you’re most excited to give.
Wishing you and your loved ones the happiest of holidays this season!