The holidays are here and I couldn’t be more excited, it’s literally my favorite time of year! I’ve done pretty much all of my gift shopping already (though most of it is yet be delivered), but if you’re still stuck on what to get your loved ones (or enjoy last minute shopping) I will be posting a few gift guides to help you with gift ideas. To start here is the ‘Hers’ gift guide, but to be honest you can give these to anyone you think would enjoy it:
1. This is for the beauty lover, the person who loves makeup and is always trying out new looks. The Ciate London Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set includes an eyeshadow palette, mini matte lipstick, and a mini mascara; I have literally raved about this set and my in-depth review can be found here.
2. Know anyone who is really into hair? The Oribe Travel Holiday Set includes travel-size products from their ‘Gold Lust’ range and it all comes in a cute little travel bag.
3. Personally one of my faves, Sunday Riley #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials Kit is filled with travel-size versions of their best selling products. And trust me Sunday Riley products are truly magical, I’ve mentioned a couple of them in previous posts - here and here.
4. For the photo lover, Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Digital Camera is the perfect gift. It’s the digital way to polaroids; no more missing half of someone’s face the frame, capture the perfect photo each time.
6. For the wanderlusters, the Cuyana Travel Case Set. This set includes two cosmetic travel bags, one larger than the other. These come in a variety of colors, though my favorites are the metallics.
7. Inspiration in a frame, quotes are always a great gift for any occasion. Etsy has many options to choose from and you can also personalize your own.
8. The Jo Malone London Miniature Candle Collection Gift Set was made for the candle enthusiast. Not only are they great quality candles, they also come in incredible scents.